2020 Primary Election Geographic Data
From this page you can download precinct boundary files and geographic conversion files for the 2020 Primary Election.
Descriptions of each of these files can be found by following the links below. Please note that the BLK files on this page are based on U.S. Census Bureau 2010 TIGER/Line census blocks.php $geo_conv_link = ""; $registration_link = ""; ?> php $registration_link = "https://statewidedatabase.org/d10/";?>
- Geography for Registration precincts, corresponding with RRPREC tabular data. RRPREC data aggregate the original reported registration data (RGPREC data) into these MPREC geographic precincts.
- Consolidation of Registration (RR) and Voting (SV) precincts. Both Registration and Voting data are available as SRPREC tabular datasets.
Boundary File Types
.cdffile format. Compatible with Maptitude by Caliper GIS software.
.miffile format. Compatible with MapInfo by Pitney Bowes GIS software.
.shpfile format. Compatible with any ArcGIS program by ESRI. Many open source and low cost GIS platforms are able to view/ open the .shp file type.
Data Conversion File Descriptions
- SRPREC TO 2010 BLK
- SR Precinct to 2010 Block conversion files delimited with fields SR Precinct, Block and Share of Precinct.
- 2010 BLK TO MPREC
- 2010 Block to Map precinct conversion files delimited with fields Block, Precinct and Share of Block, Share of Precinct. Please note that the share of precinct is not a reliable measure. Please use the MP_BLK or SSP_BLK files instead.
- MPREC TO SRPREC
- Map Precinct to SR Precinct conversion files delimited with fields MPREC and SRPREC.
- SRPREC TO CITY
- SR Precinct to CITY conversion files delimited with fields srprec, city, n_in_city and n...